RE: [pcgen] wheel of time

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2002
      <Karianna frowns>

      "My young Padawan, although I _definitely_ believe in your good intentions,
      you should probably know better you do serve a minion of evil after all!!!

      In future it would best you ask the people you know privately (via IM etc)
      8-)

      Thanks ;p

      Karianna

      PCGEN Mod

    • Keith Davies
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., Keith Davies <keith.davies@k...> wrote:
        > On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:57:22AM -0700, James Wright wrote:
        > > I know that i am probality get flamed at about this but.
        > >
        > > Can someone give me the prereqs for the blademaster class out of
        > > the wheel of time book, i loaned my bood to a new commer in the
        > > game
        >
        > Hi James,

        <cartman>Dammit!</cartman>

        Sorry all, that was supposed to be offlist. Message deleted.

        K.