PentaCon Press Release

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Just got the press release from PentaCon (a Convention in Fort Wayne,
      Indiana for those that don't know). Just wondered if anyone was
      planning on going from the list? If anyone wants the particulars I can
      send them the press release, just drop me a line.

      Paul Grosse
      MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      E&B: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein