> wrote in
> Based on the most recent link sent by James Dempsey,
> I have added many variables that where missing from the initial
> English version that I got.
> I have also made corrections to some descriptions, as received from
> Luc by email.
> Please verify if you can...
Hum... I h'ave finally completly messed up with my last post to this
* in_companions: you were right. "Compagnons" is much more accurate
than "Familier" ...
* Actually, it seems that this string in_companions appears twice ; the
'i' must be dismissed -> s/compagnions/compagnons/
* in_subschool is translated by "branche" in the books.
* I don't know how the in_acceptPant(One|Two) will be used by PCGen.
May be will will have to correct it because of words order that differs
between French and English ... e.g.
in_acceptPantOne = Accepter ... appartient au panth�on
in_acceptPantTwo = .
* in_demWorAlign, I'd replace "des" by "aux"
-> Alignements permis _aux_ adorateurs
* in_demAdv : s/Advanc�/Avanc�/
* in_clChangCl : s/lister/pr�senter ou �num�rer
* in_clUdXP : s/:/ :/ (l'espace ins�cable qui doit pr�c�der les ':' en
* in_deityHolyIt : I've checked the documentation about the .lst file
format and I haven't found any tag for holy items. The holy symbol does
not exist anymore, only the holy weapon remains. As I guess the
documentation to be a little bit old, can anyone tell us what are the
Holy Anythings that can be associated to Deities ?
At this time, I suspect the HolyItem to actually be a HolyWeapon.
Otherwise on frjj, I've been proposed an interresting translation :