Re: [pcgen] Portraits/ranger.mod

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi,

      Have you clicked on the ... button to select a directory? You should then be
      able to select the picture from the drop-down.

      With the ranger .mod problem, if you just load the PHB, does it all work for
      you? It is generally best to only load those sources which you want to use
      (due to memory usage and compatibility/load order hassles). The .mod not
      found messages are usually associated with problems with load order. If you
      need more than just the PHB, only load the sources you are interested in. If
      they fail, then you may have to create a campaign file and fiddle with the
      order in which they are listed in that file.

      James Dempsey
      JDempsey@...
      PCGEN Code Monkey