RE: [pcgen] Help with older PCgen

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hi there,

      >>I'm having some trouble opening up a saved charcter I've got for an
      >>upcoming game. On PCgen 2.5-2.6 He won't load up at all for some
      >>reason. Is there anyway I can get some help

      Yes you can, if you post your specific problem here hopefully
      someone will be able to help!

      >>or maybe an higher up version of the 2.'s to see if he'll load up on
      those?

      Sorry, but this is not allowed. The 2.x versions of PCGEN are
      not compliant with the licenses that we are now compliant with.

      We therefore do not support the sharing of old versions of PCGEN. Please
      contact me off boards if you have further Q's about this.

      >>I don't remember what all I picked for him and how I set his stuff up and
      >>would rather not do it all again unless I have to. Would appreciate
      >>any help. - Matt

      Send in the specific sample and may post your pcg file to the
      files section (there's a folder for people who need help with PCs)

      Hope that helps!

      Karianna

      PCGEN Moderator

    • tyr_tcs
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:

        Thank you much.. I posted him in the files area under badarse and
        gave a description of the problems I was having with him. And
        actually I do have a question I'll email you.