Help with older PCgen

  • tyr_tcs
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      I'm having some trouble opening up a saved charcter I've got for an
      upcoming game. On PCgen 2.5-2.6 He won't load up at all for some
      reason. Is there anyway I can get some help or maybe an higher up
      version of the 2.'s to see if he'll load up on those? I don't
      remember what all I picked for him and how I set his stuff up and
      would rather not do it all again unless I have to. Would appreciate
      any help. - Matt
    • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
        Hi there,

        >>I'm having some trouble opening up a saved charcter I've got for an
        >>upcoming game. On PCgen 2.5-2.6 He won't load up at all for some
        >>reason. Is there anyway I can get some help

        Yes you can, if you post your specific problem here hopefully
        someone will be able to help!

        >>or maybe an higher up version of the 2.'s to see if he'll load up on
        those?

        Sorry, but this is not allowed. The 2.x versions of PCGEN are
        not compliant with the licenses that we are now compliant with.

        We therefore do not support the sharing of old versions of PCGEN. Please
        contact me off boards if you have further Q's about this.

        >>I don't remember what all I picked for him and how I set his stuff up and
        >>would rather not do it all again unless I have to. Would appreciate
        >>any help. - Matt

        Send in the specific sample and may post your pcg file to the
        files section (there's a folder for people who need help with PCs)

        Hope that helps!

        Karianna

        PCGEN Moderator

      • tyr_tcs
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., "Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)" <MartijnV@d...> wrote:

          Thank you much.. I posted him in the files area under badarse and
          gave a description of the problems I was having with him. And
          actually I do have a question I'll email you.