DM's Familier new import feature (dohp!?!?!)

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
      The link don't work.
      www.dmsfamiliar.com
      bd_92 wrote:--- In pcgen@y..., "Stuart Updegrave" <stuart@m...> wrote:

      > > From: Paul Grosse [mailto:pgrosse@m...]
      > >
      > > FYI, I was just at the DM's Familier site and it can now import a
      > > PCGen directly from a statblock (which you can get from their
      site).
      > > So you don't have to enter all the PC's or NPC's by hand :) Yea!
      >
      > URL

      www.dmsfamiliar.com ?

      Allen Pangburn
      Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy,
      it does not boast, it is not proud.
      Love does not delight in evil
      but rejoices with the truth.

    • Stuart Updegrave
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
        > From: Allen [mailto:windmillcrusader@...]
        >
        > The link don't work.
        > www.dmsfamiliar.com

        That's because it's incorrect. The correct URL is:

        http://www.paladinpgm.com/dmf/index.htm

        Methinks BD was guessing. :)
      • Allen
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
          yah after i sent that email i did a search.
          DM's Familiar looks pretty kewl. Does it calculate Equipment weights and apply it to character movement?
          Stuart Updegrave wrote:
          > From: Allen [mailto:windmillcrusader@...]
          >
          > The link don't work.
          > www.dmsfamiliar.com

          That's because it's incorrect. The correct URL is:

          http://www.paladinpgm.com/dmf/index.htm

          Methinks BD was guessing. :)

          Allen Pangburn
          Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy,
          it does not boast, it is not proud.
          Love does not delight in evil
          but rejoices with the truth.

        • bd_92
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002

            > That's because it's incorrect. The correct URL is:
            >
            > http://www.paladinpgm.com/dmf/index.htm

            yup..just made sense..hell name your website after your product! duh!