I've been away for a while and need to be filled in on the changes...

  • Aaron Frankland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Could somebody explain to me what the changes were specifically that
      led to OGL compliance. I read up on the PCGen website some issues of
      change, but don't really understand it all. I also heard that the
      new version works much faster and much better than older versions.
      Is this true?

      Does PCGen still provide Star Wars character generation? Okina-drae
      had but was ordered to halt earlier this month. Still don't know why.

      I know this is a lot, but I'm pondering over whether I should
      download the newest version of PCGen or just rely on my old one.
      Thoughts?