DM's Familier new import feature

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
      FYI, I was just at the DM's Familier site and it can now import a
      PCGen directly from a statblock (which you can get from their site).
      So you don't have to enter all the PC's or NPC's by hand :) Yea!

      Paul Grosse
      MSN Messenger: Nylanfs@...
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      E&B: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein
    • Stuart Updegrave
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
        > From: Paul Grosse [mailto:pgrosse@...]
        >
        > FYI, I was just at the DM's Familier site and it can now import a
        > PCGen directly from a statblock (which you can get from their site).
        > So you don't have to enter all the PC's or NPC's by hand :) Yea!

        URL?
      • bd_92
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., "Stuart Updegrave" <stuart@m...> wrote:

          > > From: Paul Grosse [mailto:pgrosse@m...]
          > >
          > > FYI, I was just at the DM's Familier site and it can now import a
          > > PCGen directly from a statblock (which you can get from their
          site).
          > > So you don't have to enter all the PC's or NPC's by hand :) Yea!
          >
          > URL

          www.dmsfamiliar.com ?
        • Allen
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
            The link don't work.
            www.dmsfamiliar.com
            bd_92 wrote:--- In pcgen@y..., "Stuart Updegrave" <stuart@m...> wrote:

            > > From: Paul Grosse [mailto:pgrosse@m...]
            > >
            > > FYI, I was just at the DM's Familier site and it can now import a
            > > PCGen directly from a statblock (which you can get from their
            site).
            > > So you don't have to enter all the PC's or NPC's by hand :) Yea!
            >
            > URL

            www.dmsfamiliar.com ?

            Allen Pangburn
            Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy,
            it does not boast, it is not proud.
            Love does not delight in evil
            but rejoices with the truth.

          • Stuart Updegrave
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
              > From: Allen [mailto:windmillcrusader@...]
              >
              > The link don't work.
              > www.dmsfamiliar.com

              That's because it's incorrect. The correct URL is:

              http://www.paladinpgm.com/dmf/index.htm

              Methinks BD was guessing. :)
            • Allen
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
                yah after i sent that email i did a search.
                DM's Familiar looks pretty kewl. Does it calculate Equipment weights and apply it to character movement?

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002

                  > That's because it's incorrect. The correct URL is:
                  >
                  > http://www.paladinpgm.com/dmf/index.htm

                  yup..just made sense..hell name your website after your product! duh!