Re: [pcgen] simple request

  • David E Cortijo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2001
      That could be in the works, but just so you know:

      The feats in the program right now are only from four sources:
      DnD Player's Handbook
      Star Wars RPG
      Dragon Magazine
      Forgotten Realms Guidelines (available from wizards.com - pretty much a
      primer for the FR Campaign Setting)

      Basically, the "Campaign" selection is the way to determine what comes
      from where. When the Sword and Fist material is released, it will have
      its own "campaign" selection in the program, so you can exclude items from
      sword and fist if you choose to. Currently, the only "homegrown" item
      included in the program is the Knife Fighter, which is from the Return to
      the Dungeon website. I don't think there's an intention to add too much
      homegrown material to the program, due to the immense amount of homegrown
      material available.

      Dave