Re: [pcgen] Re: Modifying to create a custom campaign

  • Anders Lundman
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2002
      Thank you, but I already got the help needed.

      > Check your DOS window. Is there an error along the lines of: ".MOD:
      > Unable to find CLASS=Assassin"? This functionality DOES work, I've
      > got some .MODs in the setting I've been working on and they show up
      > just fine.

      The DOS window contained no errors and neither did the Debug>Console.

      > Typically the .MOD issue is that you have to make sure that the .MODs
      > load AFTER the base class (as mentioned in earlier threads on this).
      > If you have that error, then you can change the RANK in the LST file
      > that contains your .MOD, and make it so its rank is a higher number
      > than the base class.

      Did that too.

      It appears that to be able to alter the PREALIGN you (or at least I) need to remove it first and then add a new one. The command was PRE:.CLEAR followed by the .MOD command. Now it works precisely as I wanted it.

      /Anders