Re: Sorcerer Not Loading Spells

  • Mike Menard
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      AH!!
      This has helped me. The SPELLLIST tag in the Sorcerer definition is
      supposed to allow the Sorcerer to emulate the spell patterns of a
      wizard, thus SPELLLIST:1|Wizard. In the phbclassspells.lst there is
      only a Wizard definition. A quick fix is to copy the Wizard
      definition in that file and change the copied CLASS: field to
      Sorcerer, thus separating the classes. It appears that "maybe" the
      SPELLLIST tag isn't functioning correctly. I don't know. I was
      comparing from the old 3.0 lst files and noticed that the CASTAS: tag
      was not being used. I tried that to no avail. But if you in for a
      fix, try what I said.

      Drak
      --- In pcgen@y..., "rogue1164" <Rogue1164@a...> wrote:
      > Same here except the only spells showing up at all are the ones
      from
      > the old converted S+s and the Malhavic Press files. I noticed that
      th
      > S+S files have the Sor files listed as Sor spells. I hope this
      helps.

      > Tony

      Suggestions