Re: 2 issues?

  • SithLord_UK
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      Thats an arse. This is my chars first level so I wouldve expected
      it to be there. Although thinking about it I suspect I might have
      added his '1st level' of clericism (that so isn't a word :)) before
      I altered his ability scores.....

      Presumeably I can get round this by taking off his cleric class and
      re-adding it???...

      Yes that does indeed work. Thanks for the info.

      Darke