Re: [pcgen] Mortality Radio, Anthony Valterra and PC Gen

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2002
      > goto Mortality direct by using the address above. Now on Enworld the
      > news flash listed items mentioned in the interview, one of which was
      > PC Gen, and the fact that it was not OGL/D20, compliant. So of

      The quote from ENWorld:
      WotC do not see anything in PC Gen which is non-compliant with the Open
      Gaming License. AV is meeting with the PC Gen folk next week to discuss
      further plans.

      Please note the Double Negetive.

      Let's not start bashing people. We are compliant. We *can* become
      non-compliant any time we want (See TRS Campaign Suite, they left the d20stl
      recently) and, we can, like any publisher out there now, unintentionally
      break a rule and become non-compliant (OGL). Think of it this way: every
      version is a new product. 4.0.0 was looked over thoroughly, and was found
      compliant to clear up some muddy waters, and a good faith workout to bring
      us to the d20stl. Part of the developer's ongoing discussions includes the
      continuing OGL and d20 licence application. That's not going away anytime
      soon.

      Chief LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey
      MM Race Dragon