ANT help needed!

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2002
      Trying to get my dev environment up and running, and I'm having trouble
      with ANT;

      I've got my ANT_HOME directory set, and my path updated, and yet when I
      build I get the following error:

      D:\games\pcgen.dev>ant
      Files\Java\j2re1/4/0\
      lib\ext\QTJava/zip

      I'm using ANT 1.5 and the SDK for Java 1.4.0

      anyone know what's going on here?
    • gsbingl
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2002
        Did you set JAVA_HOME too?

        Byngl

        --- In pcgen@y..., Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
        > Trying to get my dev environment up and running, and I'm having
        trouble
        > with ANT;
        >
        > I've got my ANT_HOME directory set, and my path updated, and yet
        when I
        > build I get the following error:
        >
        > D:\games\pcgen.dev>ant
        > Files\Java\j2re1/4/0\
        > lib\ext\QTJava/zip
        >
        > I'm using ANT 1.5 and the SDK for Java 1.4.0
        >
        > anyone know what's going on here?
      • white_volg
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2002
          I'd recommend downloading the latest version of Staroffice from Sun
          and installing it with it's JRE. Works like a champ.. plus you get a
          good Office suite to replace M$ Office with...
          Just my 1/2 a bit

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2002
            gsbingl wrote:

            >Did you set JAVA_HOME too?

            Yup. I'm getting confused.
          • Emily Smirle
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2002
              white_volg wrote:

              >I'd recommend downloading the latest version of Staroffice from Sun
              >and installing it with it's JRE. Works like a champ.. plus you get a
              >good Office suite to replace M$ Office with...
              >Just my 1/2 a bit

              What exactly does my office software have to do with a build automation
              service?
            • Kevin Brown
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 28, 2002
                StarOffice is no longer free. If you want a free version of StarOffice, try
                OpenOffice (www.openoffice.org).