(Mynex! Tir!) (I think. :-) ) Problems with CVS data in pcgendm/development

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hey!

      Sorry about getting this around this way, but has anyone else with the
      autobuilds or grabbing the data directly with CVS from pcgendm noticed that
      it seems to have taken a few steps back in version for the WOTC stuff?

      The ones I see have a date of 8/15, still have FORTITUDECHECK, BAB, GOLD
      etc. tags still.

      Anyone know what happened>?

      Tom
    • pjak
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., Thomas Clegg <arknight@s...> wrote:
        > Sorry about getting this around this way, but has anyone else with
        the
        > autobuilds or grabbing the data directly with CVS from pcgendm
        noticed that
        > it seems to have taken a few steps back in version for the WOTC
        stuff?

        Doesn't seem like it to me.

        > Anyone know what happened>?

        My guess is you looked in the wrong directory. The current stuff is
        in 'development\data\wizardsofthecoast' not 'release\data\wotc'.

        /Jonas