Re: Changing Ranger Virtual Feats

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      When you want to assign a feat automatically, any pre-requisites are
      ignored. Just like all Rangers have Ambidexterity, regardless of
      whether or not their Dex is high enough. Certainly you ought to
      consider such issues when creating a race or class that gets feats
      that have other feats or whatever as requirements, but PCGen will let
      you do it. It's up to you to determine if it's fair or balance... ;)(

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Damian" <westfam@a...> wrote:
      > don't you need weapons focus on a ranged weapon to first get point
      blank
      > shot?

      will
      > work as a virtual feat - that functionality needs to be added but
      > isn't supported yet. So I can see why Weapon Focus won't work, but
      > Point Blank Shot should work.
      >
      > -Bryan
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., wcskidmore@y... wrote:
      > > I copied the Ranger class from phb.lst (and classskills and
      > > classspells) into my campaign folder. Added it to my campaign
      pcc
      > > etc.
      > >
      > > When I edit Ranger(c) and change the virtual feats to Point
      Blank
      > > Shot and Weapon Focus, they don't show up on characters sheets.
      > >
      > > The Ambidexterity and Two-Weapon Fighting does show up on the
      > > character sheet for the normal ranger. Anybody know what I'm
      > missing?
      > >
      > > Skid
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.