(MYNEX/Tir) Re: [pcgen] Help with loading lst files

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hi Zeglar,

      I had a quick look at this, and it appears that one of the standard list
      files has a problem (hence the alert for Mynex and Tir). The file
      citizengames\sourcebooks\sidewinder\core\sidewinder\sidewinderequip.lst has
      an incorrect entry for Belt (Cartridge) at line 14.

      You can either exclude this file (or all of the sidewinder stuff) or correct
      the problem on your system. If you wish to correct it, you will need to find
      out the weight that the Belt (Cartridge) can hold, as that is what missing.
      Assuming that this figure is 2, the CONTAINS tag on this line should be
      CONTAINS:2|Total=50|Bullet=50 whereas it says in the file
      CONTAINS:Total=50|Bullet=50

      When editing these files, be careful to preserve tabs. If you change the
      tabs, the file will break!

      In addition to this error, there are also a number of lines like:
      Cannot apply .MOD: Gnoll not found

      These are likely to be caused by a file (or files) loading out of order. It
      might take a bit of ferreting around to work out which are not behaving. Try
      excluding publishers until the error goes away, and narrowing it down that
      way. They won't stop the rest of the sources from loading though, so they
      are not as bad.

      James Dempsey
      JDempsey@...
      PCGEN Code Monkey (species unconfirmed)