Re: [BUGS] Description Tab (ROG)

  • Eric Shaffer-Whiting
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hi All,

      I'm noticing the same behavior below. so... *BUMP*

      Also, I beleive that ROG is the goto guy for templates, so I added
      his name to the subject. My apologies if I tapped the wrong person.

      --- In pcgen@y..., "David Green" <Dai@n...> wrote:
      > I,m seeing some wierd behavior on the new description tab.
      >
      > 1)Information in the Companions, Other Assets, and Magic Items
      > Sections is not being saved to the .pcg. Although If I add new tabs
      > with the same titles it will then save in the .pcg but not output
      > to the .pdf files

      pdf file, html preview, or printout for ROG plain, combined,
      descriptions, or picture... all no new tab output.

      > 2) Data entered into the Location Text Box is not saved to the .pcg
      >
      > 3) Data entered into the Residence Text Box is saved to the .pcg
      > but appears in the location text box on re-loading
      >
      > Thanks to everyone for a really great product, I much prefer the
      > new style tabs.
      >
      > Regards
      > Dai

      My extra twist:
      Possible Bug- The 'Companions' section prints out correctly from
      the .FO templates (as long as there is data in the Companions
      section, i.e. I just typed it in), but not at all on the .HTM
      templates. Are the .FO templates using a (semi)deprecated feature? I
      remember reading a comment from mynex or merton_monk about changing
      the functionality of the Notes section...

      FYI, I am using a 2002-09-19 plambert build, so the error has not
      gone away, yet. ;)

      Thank you all for making such a wonderful program. My DM thanks you
      too, as he can't bear to look at my chicken scratch that passes for
      writing :D

      Yours,
      Eric