RE: [pcgen] {MODERATORS}

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2002
      At 23:17 2002.09.19, Martijn Verburg (DSLWN) wrote:
      >Wow and I thought I was the succubus ;p, trying to entice souls Eric?
      >*arches eyebrows*
      >

      >Karianna

      And I thought that dB just didn't know how to behave in presence of a Lady. Now you are telling me that you have evil powers that make him act this way... Hmmm... Nah, I'll pay the Kilgons anyway. :-)

      Of course, having evil powers of you own explain many things: how you manage to have so many slaves at your beck and call and how you manage to tolerate Mynex for so long ;-).

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>