Help with loading lst files

  • zelgar00
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      I asked this question a few weeks ago about ver 3.1.1 and never got a
      response, so hopefully I'll get one for ver 4.0.0.

      Is there a specific order for loading the source files (e.g., Wotc
      first, and all others later)? The reason why I ask is that if I
      create a custom .pcc file that contains "All Sources" I get a ton of
      errors in the java window and not all of the lst files get loaded.
      I've even tried to load the Wotc files first, and then all of the
      others and still get some problems (e.g., MOD files not found). If
      there is a specific order that the files must be loaded, I hope the
      next version of pcgen will do this automatically.

      Before anyone asks, PCGEN 4.0.0 was loaded into a clean directory, so
      there shouldn't be any problem with old lst files causing problems.
      Is there a problem with the lst files that were included in the 3 zip
      files, so that they need to be converted first? If so, I hope that
      this is fixed prior to making the zip files. I have tried doing this
      Win95 and another Win2k, both with java 1.4.0_01 and have gotten the
      same errors.

      Any help is appreciated...

      Zelgar Stargazer