Re: [pcgen] PCGen release 24Jan01

  • KahnB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2001
      On 25 Jan 2001, at 5:09, mocha@... wrote:

      <snip>

      > One question:
      > would anyone mind if I got rid of the EquipmentList window? Where you
      > click on View Your Equipment button in the Items tab and a window with
      > just your equipment pops up. I'm just curious if anyone uses that -
      > it's kind of unnecessary since now the totals are presented in the
      > Items tab, and about the only reason for it is that you can easily
      > resize it to see all the info on all your items at once.
      Not really. The options int the equipment scroll box are really
      enought (OCEquipment and Proficient are extremly usefull)
      I used the other window only to double-check if something is
      equiped or not, but the "PCEquipment" is much cooler, for you can
      change the information in there, what's not possible in the other
      window.
      So get rid of it....;)
      > Thanks everyone for all your comments about PCGen!

      Thank you for programing this cool thing!
      > -Bryan

      "Mögen Eure Würfel zur richtigen Zeit das richtige
      Ergebnis aufweisen!

      KahnB
      kahnb@...
      www.rollenspiel-club.de