Re: [pcgen] New file uploaded to pcgen

  • Arcady
    Message 1 of 202 , Jan 25, 2001
      This file is flawed.

      in 3E Greyhawk the human races all have the same stats and abilities.

      Please do not add this file to the official distribution.

      pcgen@egroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
      > group.
      >
      > File : /GreyhawkStuff/race.lst
      > Uploaded by : armitage@...
      > Description : Greyhawk human subraces
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL
      >
      > http://www.egroups.com/files/pcgen/GreyhawkStuff/race%2Elst
      >
      > To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit
      >
      > http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html
      >

      > Regards,
      >
      > armitage@...
      >

      > eGroups Sponsor
      > [Get 3 CDs for ONLY $9.99!]
      > Get 3 CDs for ONLY $9.99!
      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=168002.1291681.2888959.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700000001:N/A=564919/*http://www.columbiahouse.com/gateway?token=7406>

    • Andriy Sen
      Message 202 of 202 , Nov 13, 2005
        >> File : /'Need Help With'/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptions.zip
        > I got this file today but I can't figure out how to unpack it so it
        > will work. The outputsheets directory is simple enough but I don't
        > know what to do with the src. a readme would have helped a lot. TiA

        This one you could use if you compiling the code yourself. You could
        take a look at Files/Misc/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptionsForPCGen594.zip
        for the one with compiled plugin and a short readme. If you would need
        additional help
        let me know.

        Thanks,
        Andriy