Re: Text format?

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2001
      That's the character sheet of my own design, and to be blunt, my
      graphical skills are quite lacking (hence absolutely NO graphics
      anywhere in PCGen!). Others (like Arcady) have uploaded
      charactersheets of their own that look mighty nice and should print
      just fine. You might cut out the long bio or description, or
      abbreviate it for printing purposes, without saving the changes so it
      prints in an acceptable fashion. I used to have a purely txt format
      csheet, but the html one was more easily formatted.
      If you're really ambitious, you could create a charactersheet template
      (just have it's name start with csheet and PCGen will recognize it),
      and if you like it, upload it here so others can enjoy it!

      -Bryan