ANESTIS - Tracker Monkey Promotion - Celebration Time!!!!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      I'm pleased to announce that after much slaving away on the Trackers
      and last night a _big_ effort on LST files (I came back in to do my
      1/2 only to see that he'd done it all) that Anestis Kozakis, one
      Tracker Monkey Apprentice now holds the title of:

      "Tracker Monkey Squire"

      With the full pay, benefits and new responsibilities that come with
      the position.

      I have also made an application for Anestis's promotion in LST Monkey
      chain.

      Thanks for all of your hard work to date Anestis!

      Karianna
      Tracker Monkey Chimp
      LST File Lemure
      Soul Reaper Acolyte (21 and counting)