Re: [pcgen] [List Monkeys, plambert]The Automated Builds site no longer update

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      At 10:23 2002.09.01, Anestis Kozakis wrote:
      >Ermm,
      >
      >I just spent the afternoon/night working on what I thought were the
      >latest lst files for the DMG, removing the page references and
      >putting in heading/subheading[/sub-subheading] references.
      >
      >Does this mean they need to be done over again?
      >
      >I've already sent them all to Karianna, and I really don't want to
      >have to go through them all again.
      >
      >Anestis.

      No, I will merge them. In your case, it's very easy to do since we are talking just one particular field.

      I'll deal with them and thanks again for your help :-).

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>
    • Paul M. Lambert
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
        Hi!

        I'm back from vacation. Sorry!

        A CVS update hung. This prevented further updates. How annoying. My
        script _should_ kill hung processes after about 90 minutes, but it didn't.
        Ugh.

        Anyway, I'm running an update now and we should be back on schedule?

        Many sorries for the inconvenience!

        --plambert

        On Sun, 01 Sep 2002, Eric Beaudoin wrote:

        > Since last Wenesday, the Automated Builds site do not update. We don't know why and I beleive that Bryan was unable to reach Paul. Most probably, Paul is gone for the Labor Day weekend.
        >
        > Some List Monkeys get their files from plambert builds before modifying them. This is normally OK but not now. Many changes were made to the files since last Wenesday. If you do not have anonymous CVS access, you can still get the files from CVS by using the Web Interface on the Source Forge site <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pcgendm/pcgendm/>. I know it can be quite a pain if you have a lot of files to download but unfortunately, we do not have other alternative for now.
        >
        > Thanks for listening/reading.

        > Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        > >> In space, no one can hear you sleep...
        > >> Camels to can climb trees (and sometime eat them)
        > <mailto:beaudoer@...>

      • bd_92
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002

          > Many sorries for the inconvenience!

          no thank you for keeping that up and running!
        • magus_knightcrawler
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
            --- In pcgen@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:

            > > Many sorries for the inconvenience!
            > >

            > no thank you for keeping that up and running!

            So is it working now?

            Knightcrawler