themes folder

  • antpasqu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 9:00 PM
      I just downloaded the skin.zip from the PCGen website. Where should
      all the zip files in the Themes folder be unzipped to? The Lib folder?
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 9:17 PM
        --- In pcgen@y..., "antpasqu" <antpasqu@e...> wrote:
        > I just downloaded the skin.zip from the PCGen website. Where should
        > all the zip files in the Themes folder be unzipped to? The Lib
        folder?

        I'm pretty sure that's where they go. I haven't tried the new ones
        yet myself.

        -Bryan
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
          Those zips do not need to be unpacked - confusing eh? You just leave them in
          the themes directory and then when you select "Choose a skin" it will offer
          you a list of those files.

          James Dempsey
          JDempsey@...