Re: Monks and Monk Prestige Classes Stacking

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "magus_knightcrawler" <magus_knightcrawler@h...>
      wrote:
      > I was just going through and making LST files for Dragon 299 for my
      > campaign. Both the prestige classes are Monk-type classes. THeir
      > supposed to have their prestige class levels added to their monk
      > levels for purposes of unarmed attack bonus, unarmed damage, AC
      bonus
      > and unarmored speed.
      >
      > I noticed that none of the other Monk-type prestige classes have
      this
      > figured in either. My question is, has anyone made any progress on
      > fixing this? I can't figure anything out that would make it work.
      > Just wondering.

      Being a Monk issue, it's near and dear to my heart. There is a FREQ
      already for this assigned to me, but my attention has been diverted
      by more pressing needs. However, that list of more pressing needs is
      starting to clear up. :) I have a spell revamp to finish, and then a
      few Monk related things to hit!

      -Bryan

      > Knightcrawler
      > -LST Monkey