Monks and Monk Prestige Classes Stacking

  • magus_knightcrawler
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      I was just going through and making LST files for Dragon 299 for my
      campaign. Both the prestige classes are Monk-type classes. THeir
      supposed to have their prestige class levels added to their monk
      levels for purposes of unarmed attack bonus, unarmed damage, AC bonus
      and unarmored speed.

      I noticed that none of the other Monk-type prestige classes have this
      figured in either. My question is, has anyone made any progress on
      fixing this? I can't figure anything out that would make it work.
      Just wondering.

      Knightcrawler
      -LST Monkey
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "magus_knightcrawler" <magus_knightcrawler@h...>
        wrote:
        > I was just going through and making LST files for Dragon 299 for my
        > campaign. Both the prestige classes are Monk-type classes. THeir
        > supposed to have their prestige class levels added to their monk
        > levels for purposes of unarmed attack bonus, unarmed damage, AC
        bonus
        > and unarmored speed.
        >
        > I noticed that none of the other Monk-type prestige classes have
        this
        > figured in either. My question is, has anyone made any progress on
        > fixing this? I can't figure anything out that would make it work.
        > Just wondering.

        Being a Monk issue, it's near and dear to my heart. There is a FREQ
        already for this assigned to me, but my attention has been diverted
        by more pressing needs. However, that list of more pressing needs is
        starting to clear up. :) I have a spell revamp to finish, and then a
        few Monk related things to hit!

        -Bryan

        > Knightcrawler
        > -LST Monkey