Re: Just some notes...

  • magus_knightcrawler
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 31, 2002
      With some people wanting some tabs over others. Maybe you could put
      something in the settings menu that allowed you to choose which tabs
      came up.

      Also is there some way to keep the settings menu up. So that you
      don't have to keep going back through it each time you choose an
      option.

      Knightcrawler
      -LST Monkey
    • Sussenberger, John