Re: [missing] Masterwork ammunition

  • verylargelump
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2002
      <snip>
      > In order to have such things as masterwork arrows or +5 Defending Haddock, you need to use the Item Customizer. Right-click on the original item, and you'll be able to find it.
      >
      > Timothy J. Lanza

      +5 Defending Haddock?
      Exotic Weapon?

      Or a kind of Shield perhaps?

      Who would use it? Members of what class, and under what circumstances?

      [Sorry, but this just tickled me so much I had to pick on it..]

      VLL
    • dinthron
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2002
        Is that a reference to a fish-slapping defense?

        --- In pcgen@y..., "verylargelump" <john@s...> wrote:
        > <snip>
        > > In order to have such things as masterwork arrows or +5 Defending
        Haddock, you need to use the Item Customizer. Right-click on the
        original item, and you'll be able to find it.

        > > Timothy J. Lanza
        >
        > +5 Defending Haddock?
        > Exotic Weapon?
        >
        > Or a kind of Shield perhaps?
        >
        > Who would use it? Members of what class, and under what circumstances?
        >
        > [Sorry, but this just tickled me so much I had to pick on it..]
        >
        > VLL
      • Timothy J. Lanza
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2002
          At 06:14 PM 8/31/2002, you wrote:
          ><snip>
          >> In order to have such things as masterwork arrows or +5 Defending Haddock, you need to use the Item Customizer. Right-click on the original item, and you'll be able to find it.
          >>
          >> Timothy J. Lanza
          >
          >+5 Defending Haddock?
          >Exotic Weapon?
          >
          >Or a kind of Shield perhaps?
          >
          >Who would use it? Members of what class, and under what circumstances?
          >
          >[Sorry, but this just tickled me so much I had to pick on it..]

          Oh, I assure you, it is most definitely a weapon. What you have to understand here, is that a fish is automatically a Plant Bane weapon by virtue of being a fish. The most powerful, of course, is a herring. They're commonly used by English knights to cut down trees.

          --
          Timothy J. Lanza