Re: Just some notes...

  • verylargelump
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 31, 2002
      I don't know if you need any more convincing but yes, for UI reasons, it should definitely be there. I sometimes will use it, and sometimes won't; but it's not cluttering the interface unduly - or it wasn't previously - and it's helpful, not confusing.

      Personally, I'm very sad to see the rolling facility go; it's no worse than a nuisance for me that there isn't one there any more, but it *is* a nuisance. Yes, I do understand why, and I support you doing it. Consider this a plea to the WoTC powers-that-be to rethink that restriction or make a special dispensation to PCGen.

      Definitely keep +/- though.

      > Hm, now that you can type the values in, I didn't think it as
      > necessary. Other votes for this to be re-instated?
      >
      > -Bryan
    • Sussenberger, John
      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 3 10:48 AM
        Ahh, like Maste...E-tools.