[BUG] Saving Throws In 3.1.1 STILL DON'T WORK

  • alanschlieper
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002
      I have read the posts and tried the suggestions and it STILL
      doesn't work right.

      I am using version 3.1.1 rpg.plambert.net/pcgen.

      I create a 20th lvl Bard, I go to preview
      I select csheetROG.html, Preview it, it says my base saves are
      +1/+1/+2.. I don't think so. 20th lvl Bard should have +6/+12/+12.

      What's even wierder is that if you go to the GM tools tab on the
      bottom of the screen. It correctly displays that saves are 6/12/12.

      This definately sounds like a bug to me.
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "alanschlieper" <spot10@a...> wrote:
        > I have read the posts and tried the suggestions and it STILL
        > doesn't work right.
        >
        > I am using version 3.1.1 rpg.plambert.net/pcgen.
        >
        > I create a 20th lvl Bard, I go to preview
        > I select csheetROG.html, Preview it, it says my base saves are
        > +1/+1/+2.. I don't think so. 20th lvl Bard should have +6/+12/+12.
        >
        > What's even wierder is that if you go to the GM tools tab on the
        > bottom of the screen. It correctly displays that saves are 6/12/12.
        >
        > This definately sounds like a bug to me.

        The alpha on plambert's site hasn't been updating since wednesday -
        I'm not sure what's up with that. He may be out of town for Labor
        Day. I'll look into the current build for this...

        -Bryan