Re: Just some notes...

  • retarded_dm
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 31, 2002
      Yes, we can type values in, but we can watch the points for the point
      buy increase/decrease as we use the +/- buttons. I use the point
      total as feedback while toggling the +/-. Very very helpful. It's a
      shining example of how to do a UI *right*.

      I like the rest of the changes in your note though. ;-)

      > --- In pcgen@y..., "retarded_dm" <retarded_dm@y...> wrote:
      > > That sucks. I found the +/- buttons incredibly useful as I ran
      > > through my point-buy. Please consider re-implementing this very
      > > useful feature!
      >
      > Hm, now that you can type the values in, I didn't think it as
      > necessary. Other votes for this to be re-instated?
      >
      > -Bryan
      >

      > > --- In pcgen@y..., "merton_monk" <merton_monk@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Since we no longer roll stats, you're assumed to be in purchase
      > > > mode. The stats have been moved from the Abilities tab to the
      > > > Summary tab, and you can now edit the score which means that
      the
      > +/-
      > > > buttons have been removed.
    • Sussenberger, John