Re: [Bug] Intelligence modifier to Skill points

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "cdrradar" <cdrradar@h...> wrote:
      > For starting and levelling characters, you add your
      Intelligence
      > modifier to the number of skill points you receive per level. If
      > this is a starting character, it is added BEFORE the x4
      multiplier.
      > A 1st level rogue gets (8+int)x4 skill points, and each level
      > thereafter 8+int skill points. A negative modifier WILL subtract
      > skill points from this total, however you will always get at least
      1
      > skill point per level (or 4, for 1st level characters). If you're
      > Human, you get the bonus 1 (or 4) skill points in addition to this.
      > The Intelligence skill points were not implemented in the
      > program. (PHB pp9, 13, 23)
      >
      > Very impressive program, BTW.

      Thanks. :)

      The bonus skill points worked up until this last release when I
      pulled all the stats out into a lst file of their own and managed to
      break this. This will definitely be fixed for the 3.1.1 release.
      And thank you very much for putting [Bug] in the subject title and a
      short description - your post was positively perfect!

      -Bryan