Bug: Character sheet Fort/Ref/Will

  • shrum81
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      I've been using PCGen for the last few days and am really impressed
      with the depth and breadth of the project. There's just one thing
      that's been hanging me up. The check totals for fortitude, reflex,
      and willpower are not correct. I'm using v3.1.1 from the 8/28 15:00
      autobuild.

      I've created several character of various races and classes and they
      are all incorrect. I've looked at the csheetROG.htm and
      psheetROG.htm files and made sure they are using
      CHECK.FORTITUDE.TOTAL, etc., but I'm still getting values that are
      too low. It appears that the base (.BASE) is the culprit because it
      is incorrect.

      What's stranger is that the AC is 100% correct on the equipment sheet
      eqsheet.htm, but not on csheetROG.htm, although both use the same
      |AC.TOTAL| tag.

      I haven't seen where this specific thing has been reported as a bug,
      although there's been much discussion about related issues.

      Thanks.

      Barry S