Re: Newbie rushes headlong into list files!

  • ieshadover
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2002
      Gee I feel totally dumb I have no clue what ampersands is or H&H. But
      I dig create a pcc files and it seems to work as far as the program
      listing it. But it doesn't seem to pick up the feats lst file and
      I've double checked it as far a naming goes. It seems correct and it
      seems to load, I don't get any error messages.

      But then when I go into a new character I find it's only loaded the
      core rules and not of the modified feats.

      Any clues???

      OH, and I did us the converter on the class list files but that to
      didn't appear. The only thing I have manage to get to show up is skills.