Re: CD Donation fund?

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2002
      I sure hope it's still working! :)

      Since this is my project I figured it was best if I footed the bill
      for the CDs. Since we're making 500 CDs and I wasn't prepared for
      that amount of cash outlay up front, I worked out an arrangement with
      Mynex to help out initially and I'll pay him the rest back. t-shirt
      proceeds and donations directly to me are bascially going directly to
      pay for this effort. Releasing PCGen is free - burning CDs and
      printing labels is not... so donations directly to me or through the
      purchase of merchandise is appreciated. :)

      -Bryan