Re: GENCON GAME: Against the Giants (GDQ) Scratch Game!

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2002
      well even for a little while would be fine. I plan on running at max
      8-10 pc's at once and that will be enough for me. Y'all will need it
      i am sure to go through this one.. Come and go as you please that's
      fine but you keep the pc sheet with you. If you die, they're gone, if
      you leave, they leave with you..:)

      i love being a dm sometime..