Re: [pcgen] Free 0-level manifestations - Psion, Psychic Warrior

  • Luc Hermitte
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 12:50:56PM -0000, taluroniscandar <mhgj@...> wrote:
      > The psion gets 3+1/level free zero-level power manifestations, the
      > psychic warrior get 2+1/level free zero-level power manifestaions.
      > Could this be added as an SA for each character types so that it shows
      > up on the character sheets?

      Yes, it certainly could be added as an SA.

      But, I'm not sure it must be just the level or the manifester level that
      should be used.
      I think, on the first line for these classes, we must add something like
      :
      DEFINE:NB0POWERS|0 \t BONUS:ADD|NB0POWERS|3+Manifester \t
      SA:Free zero-level power manifestations (%)|NB0POWERS

      I may have inversed ADD and BONUS (as usual) ; \t stands for the
      tabulation code (^I) ; We may want CL instead of Manifester.

      NB: if the psis are detected in the char sheet template, we could also
      add a line that would directly integrate the number of free
      manifestations of 0-level powers ; I usually prefer dedicated
      presentations to the SA list.

      Sorry, I don't have so much time to do it in the files.

      HTH anyway.

      --
      Luc Hermitte