Re: Quickie question for the FAQ (Mac-specific)

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 7:26 PM
      I know, this confused me as well. Basically I got asked by Mynex (I
      suspect being the only person awake @ 3.00am EST helped <grin>) to
      get a FAQ written up (based off Peder's one + lots from Yahoo groups
      & a splash of humor) for the production release, it was a bit of an
      emergency, hence, probably the lack of communication with you and
      Peder ;-(. I certainly on't want to undermine your efforts!

      I'm totally cool with merging our FAQs.

      It is probably best if we wait until Mynex has finished with the
      production FAQ (he needs to tweak it a litle) and then we can merge
      the 2 and host it in one place?

      We'll continue this offline

      Karianna
      TM