pre-3.0.0 release here only tonight

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      All,
      I'm going to hopefully be ready to upload a pre-release version of
      3.0.0 here tonight. I don't want to upload it to sourceforge as it
      won't be an 'official' version. The goal is to have as many of you
      pound on it as possible so we can find any last minute critical show-
      stopper type issues before we start burning CDs (hopefully tomorrow
      night!). If people could create 20th level characters, load
      different sources and exercise the GUI as much as possible I would
      *really* appreciate it! Load your characters, export them using
      different templates - add templates to them, play with adding and
      removing feats, etc. If you find any bugs, post them here. If they
      appear to be absolutely critical type bugs or issues, then email me
      about them to make sure that I'm aware of them.

      Thanks!

      -Bryan
    • john.sussenberger@libertymutual.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hurry up with it :)

        I'm leaving work soon and I'll beat it up tonight ;)

        John Sussenberger

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
            > So where do we get it from?

            Once Bryan finishes building it, he will upload it to the yahoo
            group. Once that is done another New File Uploaded message will be
            sent out with the link in it.