Re: Cratf (Leatherworking) bugged

  • papadiabolous
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Ok, I found Craft(Leatherworking), it was under Art. Actually there
      are several Craft skills listed as Arts. Is this intentional? It does
      make it difficult to find. Also as some Prestige classes have Crafts
      as prereqs (Lasher for one) does this interfer with Prestige
      qualifacation? I cannot choose Lasher for example. I havew all the
      prereqs, but Craft (Leatherworking) and Use Rope are both still red.
      I have a Plambert Alpha from yesterday (7-31) and no luck.

      Logan