Re: [pcgen] Re: Random NPC generation

  • Zach Crowell
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2002
      I don't know if has been discussed previously or not, but the Climate/Terrain,
      Treasure, and Organization information from Monsters would be very useful in
      "randomly" generating "smart" encounters (i.e., multiple monsters equaling a
      particular EL in a certain terrain already carrying X goods/coins/items.)
      Obviously this would be a *lot* further down-the-road. My first concern,
      though, is whether or not those 3 pieces of information would ever cross the
      Don't-Include-Too-Much-Information line in PCGen....

      Anyway, thats just my 2 bits on this matter....

      Zach