RE: [pcgen] Re: Any word on Bhaalspawn being reintroduced as temp lates to PCGen?

  • Benjamin Pew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Three times in one day is rather excessive for reposting, don't you think?
      Especially since you've already posted it several times before. If you
      really want to know if it was ever there before, go to the sourceforge
      PCGEN:DM page and look in the CVS repository. You can look at every version
      of the templates file for the source and see if it was ever in there.

      If you want it to be supported, enter it in yourself and submit it at
      PCGEN:DM. If you have troubles implementing it, ask questions here then,
      rather than asking the same question over and over and over again.