[BUG??] Advancing Companions/Followers?

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 2:25 PM
      Hi guys!

      I'm having more troubles with the compaions stuff.

      I have a druid who has advanced, and would like to add a level of animal to his wolf (make it 3HD).  Problem is, that I get these errors right after adding the companion.  I then can't add more animal to it.  I can however then add Magical Beast to it.

      Race shows Wolf on the Race tab, but Type is Magical beast.  WHy should it change for the simple Animal companion?

      Tom

      setMaster:Merrikesh
      setMaster:race.Type:Animal newRace:Magical Beast
      Weaponprof feat not found: NATURAL Weapon Proficiency:Bite
      Something went wrong printingjava.io.FileNotFoundException: doc\pages\walkthrough\SourceMaterialTab.htm (The system cannot find the path specified)
      Something went wrong printingjava.io.FileNotFoundException: doc\pages\walkthrough\SourceMaterialTab.htm (The system cannot find the path specified)
      Something went wrong printingjava.io.FileNotFoundException: doc\pages\walkthrough\SourceMaterialTab.htm (The system cannot find the path specified)

    • jaymecox
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2 3:21 PM
        --- In pcgen@y..., Thomas Clegg <arknight@s...> wrote:
        > Race shows Wolf on the Race tab, but Type is Magical beast. WHy should it change for the simple Animal companion?

        It should not. Fixed in CVS.

        --Jayme
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2 3:43 PM
          jaymecox wrote:

          > --- In pcgen@y..., Thomas Clegg <arknight@s...> wrote:
          >
          >>Race shows Wolf on the Race tab, but Type is Magical beast. WHy should it change for the simple Animal companion?
          >>

          > It should not. Fixed in CVS.

          Which begs the question: how do I check out the 3.0.0 branch using
          TortoisCVS?
          --
          "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
          oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2 5:31 PM
            --- In pcgen@y..., Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
            > jaymecox wrote:
            > > It should not. Fixed in CVS.
            >

            > Which begs the question: how do I check out the 3.0.0 branch using
            > TortoisCVS?

            I dunno, but the fix is in the dev codeline, not the r3_0_0 branch

            --Jayme
          • Mynex
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2 9:43 PM
              I've got it figured out, but you have to be using the Beta build of
              Tortiose 0.54.. contact me WM and I'll walk you through it

              Mynex

              - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
              - List files & Documentation Silverback
              - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer