Re: help with pdf

  • maxikyd
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2002
      the error message simply displayed that the below names .jar files
      were missing. i suspect it might be a problem with the minneapolis
      mirror, and will re-download from there to confirm the difference is
      file size and get back to you.

      it didn't display anything in the console, that was one of the first
      things i checked.

      I just re-downloaded the files a third time, and they now seem to be
      working... the first two downloads were from the minneapolis mirror
      site, this time i used the sourceforge site to download and they seem
      to be working. i did note that the sourceforge files were
      significanly smaller in size, yet the date/time stamp on them was the
      same as the minneapolis download.

      maxi