Re: [pcgen] Weapon Specialization overhaul? (was Re: [STABLE] Psychic Warrior Weapon Specialization Broken)

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      hmmmm.....

      nope, don't like it.... too easy.... makes sense... nope, not here... that
      dog don't hunt mister... :-) :-)

      Not bad really. :-)

      I think the problem is that any class that gets it at the moment, other than
      a fighter naturally, can only choose it at one particular time and no other.
      Doesn't make sense for me, but that's the way it's stated.. :-/

      (Personally, I think any class that can specialize should be able to pick it
      up at any level after they gain the ability)

      Tom