Animal Companions & Skills..

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 7:57 AM
      Hi guys.

      I'm working on a character for gaming this weekend.  It's a Druid with a Wolf as an animal companion.  The Resources tab seems to work great and does what it's supposed to it seems.  However, I've noticed that when switching to the Wolf's tabs that he has no skills and only 2 skill points.  Should the Default Monsters be on when adding animal companions of this nature?

      Tom