Re: Equipment / Skills sorting ...

  • biglolowski
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1 6:04 AM

      Thank you very much...

      --- In pcgen@y..., "James Dempsey" <jamesd@w...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Try selecting an item of equipment in your Selected list (on the
      right),
      > then right clicking, and then selecting "Re-sort output by name".
      That
      > should get your order column sorted, and when you print, it will
      come out in
      > that order. You can then fiddle with the order to get things listed
      the way
      > you prefer them, and even hide things if you wish.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > James Dempsey
      > JDempsey@a...

      I've
      > > tried.

    • James Hood
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1 7:06 AM

        i converted a character from a 2nd ed AD&D game, into 3rd ed a few months back, i went back in today to update the sheet....and now for some reason the 3rd level human ranger i made, is getting like 7 total feats....not counting the auto feats, or his class virtual feats

        this may be just a corrupted file on my account.....but i dont know..
      • James Hood
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1 7:14 AM
          nevermind, somehow the file did get messed up, im recreated it now, so its cool